Soul Purifying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Purifying

Bleach Text-Based RPG and Online Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Asuma's Zanpaktou

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Asuma
10th Division Captain/Co-Admin
Asuma

Male
Number of posts : 433
Motto : The breeze may be gentle but it fortells a coming storm
Race : Shinigami
Happiness :
Asuma's Zanpaktou - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue46 / 10046 / 100Asuma's Zanpaktou - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Character
Character Name: Asuma Lacrima

Asuma's Zanpaktou - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuma's Zanpaktou   Asuma's Zanpaktou - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:59 am

Name: Kinimaro

Manifestation: A vamperic looking boy no older than five accompained by and older woman, also vamperic looking with blood red hair.

Release Phrase: Rise and bare fang ,Kinimaro. OR. Rise Kinimaro, bare fang and grin! (the second command releases and splits the blade)

Owner: Asuma Lacrima

Family: Dark

Type: Melee

Level: Bankai

Blade Description: Sealed the blade is a simple black katana with red and black silk hilt.

Shikai Description: Takes the form of a modified trench knife with a chain attached. The chain wraps around the wrist holding the blade. (Think Asuma from Naruto +chains)

Bankai Description: Once activated shadows consume Asuma and change his appreance. In place of his robes is a suit made of black leather and a black hood completely hiding his face. Across his back are two black katana and thrid is across his waist. Once a katana is drawn the sheath unravles and becomes a wing of shadow. This only applies to the two crossed on his back. The katana can be placed in shikai form (mod trench knife). Once the thrid blade is drawn the first two disappear.

Link:

Techniques:

1) Chain Control: This is a passive skill that allows Asuma to feed reiatsu into the chains connected to the trench knives. This controls direction, speed, and attributes of the chains.

2) Feed: When both fangs strike at the same time they can drink reiatsu in small amounts. This is a set up to many of his other techniques but can also be used to shield or explode bursts of reiatsu. The shield's durability depends on the amount of feeding done. Normal reiatsu can be used in this but it is extremely draining and should be only a last resort.

3) Red Flood: *After Feed* The drained reiatsu is flooded directly back into the victims body causing a stunning effect due to the sudden lose and gain of reiatsu.

4) Bloody Sunday: *Fed Reiatsu recommended due to the stress this causes* Asuma's blades take an extreme amount of reiatsu and create temporary images that vary depending on who's reiatsu is used. The images can strike or simply distract.

5) Snakes in the Grass: The fangs fall to the floor with slack chain curling behind them. This is a defensive ability that allows Asuma to recover while the fangs defend him moving off the initial reiatsu poured into them at the start of the tech.

6) Iron Maiden: *Most often used after Snakes in the Grass due to the slack chain* The fangs lead the chains which curl up Asuma's body forming a shield that will last as long as reiatsu is pulsed into the chains. This protects from most attacks aside from fire based abilities which will super heat the chains burning Asuma to a degree that can be worse than the actual attack if not dropped. Movement is almost nothing during this attack. The fangs can lash out at short range during this.

7) Seduce: *Uses chains during shikai or dark matter from Asuma's wings during Bankai for a greater effect* Chain wraps around the foe lessening their hostility. This is used to recover or set up a feeding. It can also be used on prisoners to make them like Asuma opening them up to him because he seems to truly like them and want to help them. Most with strong will are barely phased by the seduction while in shikai, bankai is harder to throw off.

8 ) Wide Spread Fear: *After Iron Maiden* The Chains spin out similar to a propeller. Their reach grows as the chains near my feet.

9) Adrenaline Withdrawal- *Requires Asuma to be in a dire situation and hurt to an extent* Asuma embraces his addiction's call and succumbs to rush. His attacks become more frenzied and rash yet his wounds seem not to faze him. This cannot be used in Bankai due to the extreme hold on his emotions during that state

10) Tears from a Torn Sky: *Requires Bankai and 2/3 blades drawn* The wings on Asuma's back super charge with reiatsu and explode into the sky raining down spears of solidified dark matter and blood. If struck with one of dark matter the foe is slowed down, their movements become sluggish, and their ability to use reiatsu is limited. If struck with one of blood the same effect as feed takes place.

The effect from dark matter rain will last 2 turns.

11) Understanding in a Crash: *Bankai* Asuma's reactions begin to speed up and allow him to further understand the chaos around him. His movements become more accurate, agile, and more than anything faster. This effect progresses over 5 posts, on post 6 the world comes crashing back down.

12) No Reflection: *Bankai* Asuma disappears leaving only a shadow on the floor. His reiatsu begins to pulse in random places within a 50 yard radius, concentrating mostly within a 20 yard radius. Asuma is free to move anywhere within the 20 yard radius. When he reveals himself the attack is unstoppable but can never kill. Starts on post 1. Post 2 invisibity sets in. Post 5 Asuma must reveal himself or the effect fades.

13) Of Vampires and Valkyries: *Requires a person near death* Asuma appears to be entering Bankai when a beam of golden light beams down from the heavens. Asuma eyes and mouth beam out the same light. His back erupts, golden wings sprouting outward. As the light fades a golden mask solidifies over his face, blinding him. He becomes immune to all damage but cannot attack. The only action that can be performed during this transformation is saving the fallen.

14) An Ever Changing Foe: *Bankai* Asuma can create blades of dark matter that form along certain parts of the body.
EX: Dark matter forms a blade along Asuma's forearm as he goes to smash in ____'s Face
Back to top Go down
Asuma
Asuma

Male
Happiness :
Asuma's Zanpaktou - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue46 / 10046 / 100Asuma's Zanpaktou - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Character

PostSubject: Re: Asuma's Zanpaktou   Asuma's Zanpaktou - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:00 am

Ive gone back to the original version of 13 please reapprove. My reason for this is i sent Mical the original when i was creating it and he said it was fine.
Back to top Go down
Cocaine
Legendary Bountou
Cocaine

Male
Number of posts : 86
Motto : Katamuku tsuki no akari ga.
Race : Bountou
Happiness :
Asuma's Zanpaktou - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Asuma's Zanpaktou - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Asuma's Zanpaktou   Asuma's Zanpaktou - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:30 am

4) Bloody Sunday: *Fed Reiatsu recommended due to the stress this causes* Asuma's blades take an extreme amount of reiatsu and create temporary images that vary depending on who's reiatsu is used. The images can strike or simply distract.

That One Needs clarity on the images. Because Images aren't physical and cannot attack. If they are Bunshin then please specify. I need some more detail on technique 8. Finally, Technique 13 needs a limit. My suggestion max is 3.
Back to top Go down
https://server4.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/shhzdcy/s4i
Asuma
Asuma

Male
Happiness :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Asuma's Zanpaktou   Asuma's Zanpaktou - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:37 am

Ok rewrites:

4) Bloody Sunday: *Fed Reiatsu recommended due to the stress this causes* Asuma's blades take an extreme amount of reiatsu and create temporary images that vary depending on who's reiatsu is used. The images can strike or simply distract. Depending on the amount of reiatsu used the images can become solid clones which enables them to strike.

8 ) Wide Spread Fear: *After Iron Maiden* The Chains spin out similar to a propeller. Their reach grows as the chains near my feet. The attack spins outward meaning anyone within 30 feet can be struck. Depending on their distance where they are struck will change as the chains move lower as they unravel and spread further.

13) Of Vampires and Valkyries: *Requires a person near death* Asuma appears to be entering Bankai when a beam of golden light beams down from the heavens. Asuma eyes and mouth beam out the same light. His back erupts, golden wings sprouting outward. As the light fades a golden mask solidifies over his face, blinding him. He becomes immune to all damage but cannot attack. The only action that can be performed during this transformation is saving the fallen. This state can only last 3 posts. On the fourth it is called off automatically doing damage to Asuma.
Back to top Go down
Cocaine
Legendary Bountou
Cocaine

Male
Number of posts : 86
Motto : Katamuku tsuki no akari ga.
Race : Bountou
Happiness :
Asuma's Zanpaktou - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Asuma's Zanpaktou - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Asuma's Zanpaktou   Asuma's Zanpaktou - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:39 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://server4.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/shhzdcy/s4i
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asuma's Zanpaktou   Asuma's Zanpaktou - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asuma's Zanpaktou
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Purifying :: Misc :: Recycle Bin-
Jump to: