Soul Purifying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Purifying

Bleach Text-Based RPG and Online Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ADMINS BEHAVIOR

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira Ryuujin
Head Admin/Legendary Vaizard
Head Admin/Legendary Vaizard
Kira Ryuujin

Male
Number of posts : 195
Fave Manga/Anime : bleach, naruto, etc.
Motto : Time Is Gold.... LOL!
Race : Vaizard
Happiness :
ADMINS BEHAVIOR Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100ADMINS BEHAVIOR Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-22

Character
Character Name: Kira Ryuujin

ADMINS BEHAVIOR Empty
PostSubject: ADMINS BEHAVIOR   ADMINS BEHAVIOR I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:19 pm

ALL YOUR COMMENTS FOR AN ADMIN POST HERE. DON'T WORRY NO ONE WILL GET BANNED WHAT EVER YOU POST HERE. BUT NO FOUL WORDS OK? Wink JUST LEAVE YOUR COMMENT, THANKS.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/armel242006
Asuma
10th Division Captain/Co-Admin
Asuma

Male
Number of posts : 433
Motto : The breeze may be gentle but it fortells a coming storm
Race : Shinigami
Happiness :
ADMINS BEHAVIOR Left_bar_bleue46 / 10046 / 100ADMINS BEHAVIOR Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Character
Character Name: Asuma Lacrima

ADMINS BEHAVIOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMINS BEHAVIOR   ADMINS BEHAVIOR I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:48 am

My real gripe is the lack of admin action. Too many captains are not active and that will drive this site into the ground. Thankfully one of those captains has been replaced but the others remain.

Kira Ive already said my peace on the other admin issues i have and for now this is my main concern. Thank you for creating this thread, I hope others use it properly so we can improve the site.

~Asuma~
Back to top Go down
Victor
2nd Espada
2nd Espada
Victor

Male
Number of posts : 146
Fave Manga/Anime : Bleach/Naruto/Claymore
Motto : Courage is the magic that makes dreams reality.
Race : Arrancar
Happiness :
ADMINS BEHAVIOR Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100ADMINS BEHAVIOR Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-23

Character
Character Name: Victor

ADMINS BEHAVIOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMINS BEHAVIOR   ADMINS BEHAVIOR I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 8:43 am

I kinda agree with the second thing Asuma said but for the first thing I think the admin action needs to be approved a little but not too much.
Back to top Go down
Otomeze
13th Division Captain
13th Division Captain
Otomeze

Male
Number of posts : 56
Motto : It's better to arrive late to the party or you'll find out your wife was banging the butler
Happiness :

Character
Character Name: Otomeze Ichimyaku

ADMINS BEHAVIOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMINS BEHAVIOR   ADMINS BEHAVIOR I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 3:21 pm

Asuma wrote:
My real gripe is the lack of admin action. Too many captains are not active and that will drive this site into the ground. Thankfully one of those captains has been replaced but the others remain.

Kira Ive already said my peace on the other admin issues i have and for now this is my main concern. Thank you for creating this thread, I hope others use it properly so we can improve the site.

~Asuma~

It does depend on each Captain's actual real life obligations Asuma. I wish I was here more than I were, but then, I would have we a Sototaicho that had been here to answer and be involved in certain incidents as they arrive. That as the front end, I also wish the current admins were not implying, or the very least suggesting, that most of the replacements were not to be elected by a popularity vote!!

How can we honor the original manga, this thing that we love and why we have originally come here and decided to go further upon, if we were to throw everything away, and turn to a 'community vote'!

Are we not as the Captains, and Vice-Captains here to make those decisions??

As much as there is a faction amongst that would attack those whom 'aren't active enough', realize that there are those of us whom become apathetic to the faction that would rather make this a game of people whom are cronies, and if you are not apart of that faction, you will not be advanced!

With all of this being said... to me this is all the past. Anyone and everyone can and should string me up for my faults as I do have them. It really makes no matter whom is/was Captain-Commander, or who is the 19th seat within squad 13.

The most important, and most dire point, is that whenver we go further, we interpret the original Manga.

To us, that is the Constitution of our little slice of Internet Bliss.

So, we can decide to make everything a popularity contest here, or we can act accordingly.

Those are the two options.

Now excuse me, my squad is under attack
Back to top Go down
Otomeze
13th Division Captain
13th Division Captain
Otomeze

Male
Number of posts : 56
Motto : It's better to arrive late to the party or you'll find out your wife was banging the butler
Happiness :

Character
Character Name: Otomeze Ichimyaku

ADMINS BEHAVIOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMINS BEHAVIOR   ADMINS BEHAVIOR I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 3:56 pm

Ok, I'm sorry, the last post was knee-jerk reaction. But since reading what has led up to this, I am apologetic to my last post.

I am sorry to Asuma for making myself feel as if I was under the microscope, even though, I personally should be! He is right whether or not he meant that directly or indirectly associating me with his posting!

Now... on to Zach...

Let me handle this...
Back to top Go down
Blazer
Arrancar
Arrancar
Blazer

Male
Number of posts : 15
Division : The Arrancars
Motto : The strong survives while the weak loses
Race : Arrancar
Happiness :
ADMINS BEHAVIOR Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100ADMINS BEHAVIOR Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-07

Character
Character Name: Blazer Jaggerjacks

ADMINS BEHAVIOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMINS BEHAVIOR   ADMINS BEHAVIOR I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:27 am

Well,there is a lack of admins online and I beleive some people are just too offline no offense but their squad really need them.Maybe there should be a poll for admin and maybe taicho.For replacement,I beleive that some taicho are already good in their position but some are too long offline.
Hope nobody is hurt
Blazer
Back to top Go down
http://www.createforum.com/zanpaktou
Asuma
Asuma

Male
Number of posts : 433
Motto : The breeze may be gentle but it fortells a coming storm
Happiness :
ADMINS BEHAVIOR Left_bar_bleue46 / 10046 / 100ADMINS BEHAVIOR Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Character
Character Name: Asuma Lacrima

ADMINS BEHAVIOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMINS BEHAVIOR   ADMINS BEHAVIOR I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:21 pm

Oto i was not refering to you. In fact i think you are one of the better captains on the site. I was refering mostly to Seraph. Im sorry you felt at first this was directed at you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ADMINS BEHAVIOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMINS BEHAVIOR   ADMINS BEHAVIOR I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ADMINS BEHAVIOR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Purifying :: Information :: Suggestions/Comments/Feedback-
Jump to: