Soul Purifying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Purifying

Bleach Text-Based RPG and Online Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Storyline I came up with.

Go down 
+5
Tsuneo
king boo
Otomeze
ShouHeike
Baros Maxima
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Baros Maxima
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain
Baros Maxima

Male
Number of posts : 39
Motto : Darkness Purges The Light And The Reverse Applies.
Race : Shinigami
Happiness :
Storyline I came up with. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Storyline I came up with. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-23

Character
Character Name: Baros Maxima

Storyline I came up with. Empty
PostSubject: Storyline I came up with.   Storyline I came up with. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:11 am

Storyline : Arrancar Arc - Re-Entry

Many years have passed since Captain Commander Genryuusai passed on. Through a test to choose the next Commander, Zaraki Kenpachi rose to the throne. During the test, the other captains were killed or defeated by his brute strength. Those who survived were banished from the Court Of Pure Souls, never to return. In the first half of the decade, everything proceeded as normal. However, Zaraki's thirst to prove his strength and his utter intolerance for weakness saw to the downfall of Seireitei. It all started when Kenpachi sent out a team of his division (1st division at the time) to infiltrate Hueco Mondo through forbidden Demon Arts. Center 46 was annihilated when they threatened to banish Zaraki. With none to stop him, he proceeded to do as he wished. Upon reaching the realm of the Hollows, the team of Shinigamis decided to disturb the peace of the demons and were eradicated quickly by the Espada, who were then lead solely by the 1st.

The infiltration resulted in retaliation.

The Espadas sent out vast numbers of Menos Grande ranging from thousands of Gillians, hundreds of Adjuchas' and dozens of Vaste Lordes. Zaraki was excited to his core when he saw the gigantic garganta in the Spirit World's sky. The whole of Seireitei went on Red Alert.

Explosions...Fire storms...Blood...Flesh.

Zaraki's shinigamis saw to the slaughtering of more than half of the invaders. But even their gods would have his limits at the face of such evil. He was growing weak due to the excess amounts of Spirit used in the fight. A large portion of his troops died, some divisions were wiped clean from the world.

During the battle, a handful of shinigamis who resented Zarakis reign chose this time to overthrow him. They had no choice, for if he continued to lead, more of their people would surely die. The leader of the rebels, Lucius, confronted Zaraki at the steps of the Court of Pure Souls. Lucius was already weary from the battle he had with the Hollows and Zaraki was soon turning tables on him. During this time, twelve of the rebels ran to Lucius aid. Baros Maxima, Mint, Zack, Mical, Tsuneo, Kaeriuchi, Ichiruki, Seraph, Ichiro, Kazu Yudawa, Hanataro Hanjiru and Otomeze. Twelve, icredibly overwhelming Bankais.

Zaraki stood no chance.

The Hollows were still on a rampage in Seireitei and the thirteen rebels had to dispose of them quickly as possible. Lucius proceeded to relieving Zaraki of his robe and donned it himself. The rest of the rebels seeked out the dead captains and followed suit.

The tide of war turned.

Hollows disappeared left, right and center. Under the command of Lucius, the shinigamis showed more ferocity, more spirit. The morale was at an all time high. The Hollows decided to fall back to their realm to recover. Lucius, determined to let none escape sent out Baros, Mical and Otomeze after them.

The battle was won. But at what cost.

On the other side, after a long battle, the trio were captured by the Espada and they were locked up in Las Noches. That's all anybody in Seireitei knew. A Captain's meeting was called and it came down to making the same moves as Zaraki did. Forcibly opening a portal between Seireitei and Hueco Mondo, sending out a team and rescuing the captured Captains.

What will become of the Shinigamis? Who will Lucius send to aid them? Or is there no hope?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it contradicts the storyline of this board but yeah I kinda made it "cinematic".
Back to top Go down
ShouHeike
7th Division Vice Capt.
7th Division Vice Capt.
ShouHeike

Male
Number of posts : 5
Motto : You say CRAZY like its a bad thing.
Happiness :
Storyline I came up with. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Storyline I came up with. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-26

Character
Character Name: Shou Heike

PostSubject: Re: Storyline I came up with.   Storyline I came up with. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:42 am

Sare

"Cinematic! indeed

Last edited by ShouHeike on Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Otomeze
13th Division Captain
13th Division Captain
Otomeze

Male
Number of posts : 56
Motto : It's better to arrive late to the party or you'll find out your wife was banging the butler
Happiness :

Character
Character Name: Otomeze Ichimyaku

PostSubject: Re: Storyline I came up with.   Storyline I came up with. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:41 am

Interesting for sure. let's see what happens!
Back to top Go down
king boo
10th Division Vice Capt.
10th Division Vice Capt.
king boo

Male
Number of posts : 27
Fave Manga/Anime : Bleach and Naruto
Division : 10th Division XD
Motto : If ya cant beat them, lie down, go to sleep and hope they go away.
Happiness :
Storyline I came up with. Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100Storyline I came up with. Right_bar_bleue

Character
Character Name: Boo

PostSubject: Re: Storyline I came up with.   Storyline I came up with. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:42 am

i like it
espada's will get to play a big role in this, so im happy for that sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/poohaa
Tsuneo
6th Division Captain
6th Division Captain
Tsuneo

Male
Number of posts : 42
Motto : "Live as one already dead" -- Japanese saying
Happiness :

Character
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Storyline I came up with.   Storyline I came up with. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:09 am

hmm... it somewhat conflicts with amcams story
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryuujin
Head Admin/Legendary Vaizard
Kira Ryuujin

Male
Number of posts : 195
Fave Manga/Anime : bleach, naruto, etc.
Motto : Time Is Gold.... LOL!
Race : Vaizard
Happiness :
Storyline I came up with. Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Storyline I came up with. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-22

Character
Character Name: Kira Ryuujin

PostSubject: Re: Storyline I came up with.   Storyline I came up with. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:53 am

yeah... in amcams story the new captains where announce but yours they were still rebels and the original captains where just held.. but i have to think how we should put it here ^_^ but we need to complete the espada first ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/armel242006
Baros Maxima
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain
Baros Maxima

Male
Happiness :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Storyline I came up with.   Storyline I came up with. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:22 pm

I just read Amcam's story. He gave the captains a background. I think we should fuse the two stories somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ryuujin
Kira Ryuujin

Male
Number of posts : 195
Fave Manga/Anime : bleach, naruto, etc.
Motto : Time Is Gold.... LOL!
Race : Vaizard
Happiness :
Storyline I came up with. Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Storyline I came up with. Right_bar_bleue

Character
Character Name: Kira Ryuujin

PostSubject: Re: Storyline I came up with.   Storyline I came up with. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:26 pm

yeah how they became captains.. but still your story they were not captains yet..
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/armel242006
Baros Maxima
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain
Baros Maxima

Male
Happiness :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Storyline I came up with.   Storyline I came up with. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:37 pm

Actually they became captains themselves since there was no Centre 46 as Zaraki killed them already.
Back to top Go down
king boo
10th Division Vice Capt.
10th Division Vice Capt.
king boo

Male
Number of posts : 27
Fave Manga/Anime : Bleach and Naruto
Division : 10th Division XD
Motto : If ya cant beat them, lie down, go to sleep and hope they go away.
Happiness :
Storyline I came up with. Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100Storyline I came up with. Right_bar_bleue

Character
Character Name: Boo

PostSubject: Re: Storyline I came up with.   Storyline I came up with. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:19 pm

hehe, zaraki is awesome
(only 4 more espada's to get i think, yay)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/poohaa
Kurosaki
2nd Espada
2nd Espada
Kurosaki

Male
Number of posts : 53
Fave Manga/Anime : i forgot...
Division : none, i kill divisions...>_>
Motto : mottos are for homos like maito guy...
Race : Arrancar
Happiness :
Storyline I came up with. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Storyline I came up with. Right_bar_bleue

Character
Character Name: Near

PostSubject: Re: Storyline I came up with.   Storyline I came up with. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:20 am

this storyline will be awesome. we also could make it so that they become captains after the infiltration, seeing as they proved to be the best of the best.
Back to top Go down
Dark Lucius
1st Division Captain/Head Admin
1st Division Captain/Head Admin
Dark Lucius

Male
Number of posts : 124
Fave Manga/Anime : www.myspace.com/moneymaaanx
Motto : live and let live
Happiness :
Storyline I came up with. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Storyline I came up with. Right_bar_bleue

Character
Character Name: Lucius

PostSubject: Re: Storyline I came up with.   Storyline I came up with. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:06 pm

That is a good Storyline...Wow Baros is a great writer...
Back to top Go down
Baros Maxima
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain
Baros Maxima

Male
Happiness :

Character

PostSubject: Re: Storyline I came up with.   Storyline I came up with. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:05 pm

thank you Lucius Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zack
4th Division Captain
4th Division Captain
Zack

Male
Number of posts : 167
Fave Manga/Anime : DeathNote
Division : 4th division
Motto : got it memorized...
Happiness :

Character
Character Name: Zack A. Balthier

PostSubject: Re: Storyline I came up with.   Storyline I came up with. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:46 pm

I agree with Baros on this story and like Lucius sayed exelent job on the wrighting wished I had a mind like his.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storyline I came up with.   Storyline I came up with. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Storyline I came up with.
Page 1 of 1